Eat your way around Leeds’ street food scene devouring everything from Bao buns to burgers; falafel to ramen. You'll visit seven street food vendors, with food included at every stop, along with two alcoholic drinks - including a 'pour your own' beer stop!
You can expect:
- Street food from all over the world, enjoyed in cosy indoor settings
- Visits to two street food 'hubs' for multiple tastings
- Local beer - including a 'pour your own' stop
- An insight into the venues, their stories and their values
- Some street food history - including what steamed buns and severed heads have in common and why Robert the Chestnut Seller was arrested whilst selling street food in Leeds in the 1940s.
Start time: 6.15pm weekdays, 4.30pm Saturdays.
Tour length: 3-4 hours
Tour size: Maximum 8 people
Walking distance: Approximately 1 mile. If you have any questions about accessibility or please contact me by emailing email@example.com
Allergies: please make me aware of any allergies at least 48 hours in advance of your tour by email (above)
Dietary requirements: this tour can be easily tailored to a vegetarian, vegan or gluten free diet.
If you would like to book a specific date that isn't listed, please get in touch and I'll see what I can do. The same goes for private bookings, which can be arranged for special occasions and corporate groups.