WE'RE BACK! Bookings for the Local Leeds tour are now open again!
Discover Leeds’ best independent pubs and restaurants with a focus on local ingredients and small, reputable suppliers. You'll visit six venues, with food included at every stop along with three alcoholic drinks (soft drink options available), chosen to perfectly compliment the food!
You can expect:
- Cosy pubs
- Local beer
- Yorkshire puddings
- Plenty of cheese
- A visit to one of Europe's largest covered markets
- An insight into the culinary history of Leeds and Yorkshire including the foods that were invented here
Start time: 11.45am
Tour length: approx 4 hours
Tour size: Maximum 4- 6 people (see below)
Walking distance: Approximately 1 mile. If you have any questions about accessibility or please contact me by emailing email@example.com
Allergies: please make me aware of any allergies at least 48 hours in advance of your tour.
Dietary requirements: this tour can be tailored to vegetarian and gluten free diets, but if you follow a vegan diet you'd probably enjoy the Leeds Street Food Tour or Leeds Vegan Food Tour.
If you would like to book a specific date that isn't listed, including weekdays, please get in touch and I'll see what I can do. The same goes for private bookings, which can be arranged for special occasions and corporate groups.
Will food tours be safe? Here's what I'm doing to ensure that food tours are Covid-safe, yet still enjoyable:
- Smaller groups - to begin with I'll be taking groups of a maximum of 4 people, unless you're booking as a group from the same household or social bubble (in which case the maximum will be 6, just drop me a message if you want to do this and I'll open up the numbers)
- Masks, gloves & sanitiser - don't worry, I'm not going to make you eat whilst wearing a mask! I'll be wearing a mask and gloves, and I'll be carrying hand sanitiser at all times for you to use.
- Sharing plates - we'll be saying goodbye to group sharing platters, so that you only share a dish with those in your household
- Distance - I won't be able to ensure there's two metres between everyone, but I'll make sure that as much distance as possible is kept between those from different households.